- You will be part of an experienced professional services team working alongside other NextWave consultants
- You will be working on the implementation of a Credit and Lending platform for one or more Banking clients
- Your role will require you to work closely with clients to understand their requirements
- You will be making changes to the configuration and scripts to extend the platform and integrate it into the client's systems
- Analyse business and user needs and translate into proper system requirement and design specifications
- Complete system configuration per specifications
- Assist and guide the customer in writing test plans and test cases to ensure testing aligns with the requirements presented
- Guide the customer in implementation best practices and manage customer expectations to ensure their success in the project
- Conduct a variety of tests such as system, quality and peer reviews. Ensure that the configuration is correct per the agreed upon documentation
- Verify through testing that changes made to one part of the application do not impact other parts. Report and review testing results
- Triage and resolve configuration issues
- Deliver standardized software training to clients
- Provide consulting and support to clients as they configure the product.
- Liaise with other internal groups such as development staff and support teams.
- Achieve utilisation targets.
Experience, Skills and Abilities Needed
- A Technical Consultant, Solution Architect or Software Developer
- Looking to join a fast-growing consultancy who is in the infancy of changing the world of consulting
- Keen to learn new technologies, inquisitive, and take an innovative approach to deliver successful business outcomes
- At least 3 years experience in the Financial Services industry
- Experience of working with APIs, Micro services, UNIX/WINDOWS admin, Oracle/SQL
- Used Agile methodologies and worked closely with business and technical teams to develop and deliver efficient and creative solutions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Ideally you may also have experience in:
NextWave is a fast-paced and fun team, with a unique balance of big-firm experience and start-up culture. Our consultants develop skills and experiences in a high growth, cutting-edge technology consulting practice with unparalleled access to some of the world's leading FinTechs and Financial Services firms.
All of our work is within Financial Services, across many of the world’s leading Banks, Capital Market firms, Asset Managers, Wealth Managers and Insurers.