NextWave is expanding its consulting team. We are partnering with a leading FinTech to implement their suite of Commercial Banking solutions into major Financial Services organisations.
- You will be part of an experienced professional services team working alongside other NextWave consultants
- You will be working on the implementation of a Credit and Lending platform for one or more Banking clients
- You will be working closely with the client to understand their requirements and with other members of the project team to extend the platform and integrate it into the client's systems and processes.
Experience, Skills and Abilities Needed
- A subject matter expert in Credit Risk and Lending
- Looking to join a fast-growing consultancy who is in the infancy of changing the world of consulting
- Keen to learn new technologies, inquisitive, and take an innovative approach to deliver successful business outcomes
- At least 3 years experience working as a Consultant or Analyst within the Financial Services Industry
- A good understanding of the end to end Credit Risk and Lending processes within a Wholesale or Corporate Bank
- Practical experience of working with Credit Risk models and risk parameters (e.g. PD,LGD,EAD)
- Worked on a number of projects involving systems enhancements to Credit Risk and Lending systems
- Used Agile methodologies and worked closely with business and technical teams to develop and deliver efficient solutions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
Ideally you may also have experience in:
- Using statistical tools and programming languages (e.g. Python, C#)
- Accounting and Finance
NextWave is a fast-paced and fun team, with a unique balance of big-firm experience and start-up culture. Our consultants develop skills and experiences in a high growth, cutting-edge technology consulting practice with unparalleled access to some of the world's leading FinTechs and Financial Services firms.
All of our work is within Financial Services, across many of the world’s leading Banks, Capital Market firms, Asset Managers, Wealth Managers and Insurers.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying