- You will be part of an experienced professional services team working alongside other NextWave consultants
- You will provide technical leadership across several client projects, which involve the implementation of a Commercial Lending platform
- You will use your deep technical expertise to understand the business requirements and to design effective solutions for the clients
Experience, Skills and Abilities Needed
- An experienced Solution Architect
- Looking to join a fast-growing consultancy who is in the infancy of changing the world of consulting
- Keen to learn new technologies, inquisitive, and take an innovative and commercial approach to deliver successful solutions
- 10 years + relevant experience including a proven track record as an Architect
- Technical expertise in many or all of the following technologies: Java, C#, APIs, Micro services, HTML 5, RDBMS, ADO.net, SOAP, REST, Web-API, IIS, SQL Server BI Suite, Workflow engines
- An excellent understanding of software design principles, best practices and patterns
- An up to date knowledge of the latest technologies/tools
- A proven ability to work closely with business and technical teams to develop and deliver efficient and creative solutions using an Agile approach
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, with ability to produce clear and concise documentation
Ideally you may also have experience in:
- Financial Services software e.g. Lending platforms.
NextWave is a fast-paced and fun team, with a unique balance of big-firm experience and start-up culture. Our consultants develop skills and experiences in a high growth, cutting-edge technology consulting practice with unparalleled access to some of the world's leading FinTechs and Financial Services firms.
All of our work is within Financial Services, across many of the world’s leading Banks, Capital Market firms, Asset Managers, Wealth Managers and Insurers.